Friday, April 17, 2009

Custom Adult and Children's Bags

I just LOVE these bright bags for adults and especially kids! They come in tons of colors and are around a foot wide and 8 inches deep. Perfect for a picnic lunch, overnight bag, small toy bag.......even a cute gift bag instead of one of those paper bags! Any font and thread color can be done.......

These are extra cute - thick robbon is sewn around the top and a double-layer bow is added for a special touch!
This is a larger blue-jean bag. How great is this one to throw your magazines in and hit the road for a road trip......or for a cute pool bag....or kids' toy bag.......or whatever! This one has a large monogram and is trimmed in gathered gros-grain pola-dotted ribbon and is around 2 ffet tall and 14 inches or so wide. They are completely customizeable - whatever you can think of, I can do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus