Saturday, May 9, 2009

APPLIQUE - Alphabet and Number Choices

As of right now, I have these alphabet and number sets for APPLIQUE for you to choose from - here are a few pictures to help you decide! I use these on the big initial shirts as well as the birthday shirts. If you are looking for regular fonts - I can do ANY font you can think of - no limits on regular fonts!

CURLZ - Alphabet and Numbers:






Black Boys on Mopeds - Alphabet only!

Fancy Block Applique - Alphabet and Numbers:

Kayla Font Applique - Alphabet and Numbers:




Vintage Applique - Alphabet only! (notice the outline stitching is different!)





Basic Block Applique - Alphabet only!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus