Thursday, May 28, 2009

NEW! BIG Canvas Totes!

Ok, I just COULDN'T pass these NICE canvas totes up - so I bought a TON in the following colors! I am making mine to take to the beach in a week! I can embroider the pocket with your monogram, first initial or WHATEVER! Stay tuned!!!!!
(Red, Khaki, Navy Blue and Black) Faux-leather trimmed handles and other details........
Here is my favorite - the red one! These are bigger than they look and have TONS of great pockets! They are very sturdy and the fabric is heavy-duty canvas.
They even have pockets on the inside for keys, cell-phone, sunscreen, you name it!

A view looking down on the spacious inside:

Each bag has lots of little details - like matching stitching on the handles!

I have a limited number of each color so take your pick and order now! Only $25 and that INCLUDES personalization! What a great gift for someone this summer - OR for yourself! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus