Monday, May 11, 2009

Seahorse Applique and Matching Shorts Set

Well, I have to admit that THIS set is one of my favorites!

This is my new seahorse applique - perfect for all you beach go-ers! It takes awhile to do because of all of the little pieces of fabric for the body, but look how worth it! Dontcha' just adore this ruffled-neck tank?
Look how cute this little guy is!

And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this gathered gros-grain ribbon for the trim on the ruffled tank and little shorts!

This tank with the added name in the curlz font is $25 because of all the detail work - you can make it a full set for just $10 more! It can be done in ANY tank color, fabric choices and thread colors.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus