Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shirt and Tank Choices for GIRLS

Basic "little" girls t-shirt with gathered neck (Geranimals)
Here are the colors I have - they come in 12 months, 18 months, 24 months, 3T, 4T and 5T - they run a bit small so I suggest going up a size.

Onesies (Carters) - newborn, 3month, 6 month, 9 month, 12 month and 18 month

"Little" girls ruffled-neck tanks (Geranimals) - 12 month, 18 month, 24 month, 3t, 4t and 5t

Here are the colors I have - LOTS of white and pink and red - limited number of turquoise and purple.


Smocked-shoulder tanks (Faded Glory) - super-soft thick cotton - I have these in white and red in 12 month, 24 month, 3t, 4t and 5t - limited number of each



LIMITED SUPPLY - OLD NAVY gathered-neck shirts: 12-18 month, 2T, 3T and 4T in WHITE

MAKE AN OUTFIT COMPLETE! These match the Geranimals shirts and ruffled-neck tanks. Shorts and skorts can be trimmed in ribbon or ric-rac to match the shirt and the pants can have an added ruffle-bottom or be trimmed in ribbon or ric-rac as well! CUTE!

"Bigger Girl" ribbed tanks with a gathered neck - (Faded Glory) - limited supply - 6/6x, 7/8, 10/12 or 14/16 - I have mainly white but can possibly get other colors.

"Bigger Girl" shirts - (Faded Glory) - super soft cotton with a little elastic ruffle on the arm. I have white and some red and pink - can get other colors if needed. 6/6x, 7/8, 10/12, 14/16



0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus