Thursday, July 16, 2009

Custom Bow Holders with BLING!

Phew......these were a LOT of work but I adore how they turned out - these pictures just don't do them justice - in person they are so bright and sparkly!
They are painted with two coats of paint, hand stamped with paint, sealed with a glossy finish and then I add the tiny crystals, ribbons and bows. PERFECT for your little princess' room to hang her bows on! These particular holders are $30 due to the ornate work and added embellishments.







0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus