Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NEW BEACH TOWEL CHOICES!

Ok, I have LOTS of new beach towels! (Have you ever priced beach towels - they are OUTRAGEOUS!)

THESE are almost 6 feet long!!!! AND SUPER FLUFFY and SOFT! I love the summery hibiscus print in hot pink, orange and white - there is tons that would look good monogrammed/embroidered/appliqued on these - I even have a hibsicus applique! These super huge towels are $22


Here are some thinner but still soooo soft striped beach towels - I have LOTS to go with these colors! These are $18:


A fun palm print - in greens......


AND Blues!

Oh, and I still have my basic beach towels in the solid colors (green with pink trim, turquoise with light blue trim and hot pink with orange trim - those are only $16 now!) and the fluffy striped towels (only pink left - $20)
Better order yours before they're gone! :)


1 comments:

Mary said...

These towels look great, what type of cotton they are made of? Like Egyptian, Turkish, Supima, Bamboo etc.
Thanks,
Mary

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus