Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HALLOWEEN Fabric Choices!

OH MY - look at all of these! I had fun "collecting them" and now I can't wait to use them with my new Halloween applique designs listed in the post below!

Remember when choosing your fabric to think about placement - the larger the print the less it will "show" on the applique design. Also consider your shirt color choice and thread color choices. HAPPY CHOOSING! (click on any picture for a BIGGER view!)









If you don't see something you like, let me know and we can work something out! Also, for simple, solid color portions of a design, I can use other fabrics I already have in stock.........THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus