Monday, September 21, 2009

Sushi and Fall - TWO of my FAVORITE THINGS!

***NOTE - these pants were custom made for me by www.teenytinyfashions.blogspot.com - I do not have this fabric in stock! I DO make the shirts but if you're interested in the pant style, please contact Melissa and she'll help ya out! THANKS!***

Ok, FINALLY got around to doing some things for my OWN daughter!
The first is her Acorn/Fall Outfit.....check out those ruffled pants done by my friend Melissa at http://www.teenytinyfashions.blogspot.com/ - SHE is FABULOUS and does a LOT of custom outfits for my little sweetie! The top is of course done by me!
And Sushi is a big deal in our house - 3 of the 4 of us LOVE it! Check out Camryn's new I LOVE SUSHI top and matching pants (also done by Melissa)! I almost DIED when I found this fabric in Texas - the sushi on it looks good enough to EAT!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus