Thursday, October 8, 2009

NEW - Baby Sippy Cups!

Ok, where were these when my toddlers were just starting with sippy cups? They're so little and cute - and DON'T LEAK! They hold 5 ounces and have a screw-on top and no-drip spout - perfect for itty-bitty hands! They come in blue, white, green and pink and are personalized with your child's name inside on ony paper or fabric of your choice - SO ADORABLE!
$13 each or 2/$25 Here is one next to my regular-size toddler sippy cup:
AND they're Dishwasher safe - just take out the insert!
Order yours now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus