Wednesday, October 14, 2009

THANKSGIVING Designs and Fabric Suggestions!

Ok, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it...........and I am having my tonsils out on November 4th so I need to get your Thanksgiving orders as soon as possible so I can get them done and out before I take a 2 week break to heal from surgery......so, with that being said, here are my Thanksgiving designs and fabric suggestions!  Of course, I can use any of my fabrics you like, these are just my "fall fabrics" and I of course have all colors of solids for the actual body of the turkey and/or the feathers.....just let me know what you want!  Be sure to check out that double-sided design - the back of the onesie or shirt has an applique of the BACK of the turkey - SO CUTE!  I also have NEW long-sleeved girl's BROWN Old Navy shirts with two adorable buttons at each shoulder - great quality!  They come 12 months up to 5T...larger shirts available upon request.  I also have girls' Children's place off-white/cream longsleeve gathered neck as well as khaki and white longsleeve t's for the boys, too!  Check my "SHIRT CHOICES" section for pics!

Fabric Suggestions:
Small Brown Gingham, Tiny Orange Gingham and Large Brown Gingham:

Tiny Fall Paisley and Large Fall Paisley:


Fall Apples and Fall Flowers:
Orange Spice Polka and Dark Brown/Black Spice Polka:

MY FAVORITES - these would make AWESOME Turkey Feathers!!!! 
Maroon, Cream and Orange Fall Multi-Dot:

Brown Pasiley Fern, Two-Tone Brown Argyle and Brown Crackerjack Print:



THE APPLIQUES:

Pilgrim Turkey (Symmetrical):


Rounded Turkey:


Funny Pilgrim Turkey (Asymmetrical):



Front and Back Turkey

Name Personalization can be added as well as "Happy Thanksgiving" or whatever you can dream up!
 Get those orders in!  I only have a limited number of spots for orders!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus