Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas Applique Designs and Fabric Choices are UP and READY for your viewing! 

Remember that my items are TOTALLY custom so you can choose your own fabrics, thread colors, shirt, you can add a monogram or your child's name, their first initial, Merry Christmas!, Ho Ho Ho!, a bow, crystals of any color or WHATEVER you can come up with!

I also have NEW METALLIC Thread - gold, silver, red and green - make it SPARKLE for Christmas!

Click on the following links to view all my Christmas goodies:





Get your orders in ASAP - first come, first serve!! 
December is JUST around the corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus