Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mardi Gras Applique Designs

For all you Lousiana folks, Mardi Gras is JUST around the corner!  I can't wait to go and pick up my first King Cake of the season - YUM!  And even though I am originally from Texas, I am glad I live in Louisiana during this fun time!
These are my two Mardi Gras applique designs - you can pick your own fabrics for the background and then your own thread colors, of course.  I even have metallic purple, green and gold thread to add that extra sparkle! I can also add any wording - Happy Mardi Gras, your child's name or the famous French-Cajun saying "Laissez les bon ton roulette" or Let the good times roll!  Order away - you KNOW your kids need something fun to wear to school or the many parades!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus