Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Easter Applique Choices

With Easter just around the corner on April 4th, I thought I better get the Easter choices up for you to see!  All Easter shirts will be shippid no later than March 15th so you better get your order in soon!  Just pick a shirt, a design, your fabric(s), fonts and thread colors and let me know!  I can also add your child's name or Happy/Hoppy Easter to any design!  Rhinestone or button eyes can also be added to most of the bunnies. :) Several designs are suitable for boys or girls - and the eggs can work, too, with a boyish fabric!  I think the eggs would look super cute with a big initial in the middle or their name going through it - if you can dream it, I can design it!
Just remember to get your orders in ASAP - I will only be taking a limited number due to my already overwhelming number of birthday orders so HURRY! Check back soon for Easter fabrics and also see my other fabric choices for some great swirls and stripes!  And remember that I have furry, swirly and soft minky fabric for those bunnies!
HAPPY EASTER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus