Friday, March 19, 2010

NEW! Personalized Sports Bottles!

I LOVE these new sports bottles - they are insulated and keep your kiddies drink COLD!  They have a straw top that really doesn't leak - my toddler held his upside down and nothing came out!  The coolest part about these is that the bottom is a small compartment big enough to hold a snack - LOVE that!  Perfect for the park, pool, playground, t-ball or soccer!  I have a TON of inserts to choose from!  $20 or $2/$36

Here is my son's insert being stitched out on my machine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus