Thursday, April 22, 2010

INTRODUCING!

TEENY TINY FASHIONS!


Melissa from Teeny Tiny Fashions has been making my 2 year-old daughter Camryn's custom wardrobe for over a year now and words don't even begin to descibe her talent, skill and attention to detail - she is FABULOUS! Her creations are amazing and when Camryn is sporting TTF, I get tons of comments! PLEASE check out her website and get some for yourself - she can do most anything! Melissa can even make ruffled pants or capris to match any of my birthday or initial shirts so don't hesitate to contact her and ask! We will be teaming up more in the near future so PLEASE check out her site and welcome my good friend Melissa from Teeny Tiny Fashions!


http://www.teenytinyfashions.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus