Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NEW! Lunchbox Coolers and the Mother's Day Out/Preschool Set!

OOOH, I LOVE this set!  With kids in Mother's Day Out or Preschool, this set has everything you need!  Cute backpack in the perfect size, matching lunchbox cooler, sippy cup and toddler bib!
My new coolers come in 4 colors and are generously sized for their lunch, two drinks and an ice-pack - it is even lined in foil to keep their stuff cold on a hot day!
Toddler Backpacks are $25, Lunchboxes are $18, sippy cups are $16 or 2/$30 and bibs range from $12 to $16.  Order all 4 and save!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus